Terms & Conditions
• The EOY Extended Warranty offer refers to a Warranty Against Defects
What this means?
• If anything breaks or stops working during normal use within the specified time length of warranty you are receiving, we will provide replacement parts and send these parts to you free of charge.
• ‘Normal Use’ refers to normal functionality of all moving parts of the toilet unit. ‘Normal use’ also refers to the use of standard forklifting procedures when loading and unloading the portable toilet off and on trucks and trailers and moving around a property or work site.
• All purchases made after the offer end date are excluded from this warranty offer.
• All other offers and purchased prices are excluded from this offer.